Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Well, it's been some time since I've blogged here, and I assume nobody from back home is paying attention anymore. It's really my own fault; life is just strange right now.

So, let's fast forward about a year and do a quick roundup of the events since January.

I am finishing my Masters in just one little month. Yes, it seems like only yesterday that I arrived here in LA. And yet in that time I have found myself hooked on Facebook and all kinds of youthful events about campus.

I am currently interning at the Sunset Strip Business Association where I am helping the local businesses make more money. Seriously. I work out of Frank Sinatra's old office, which is kinda neat and unexpected, but the building will be torn down in a couple of years. It's old and crappy looking, provenance notwithstanding.

Also I have a girlfriend, Michelle. As they say in the Valley, she's like totally awesome. Like, totally.

So that's me. Stay tuned for serious rants coming. I am so sick of Democrats right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home