Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Generic Holiday Season!!!

For the three of you still reading my blog, here's an update on what's been happening in my world...

My first semester at USC is done. I got two A's and one A-. I'm not too thrilled about the A- to be honest, but it really is out of my hands, so I'll have to settle with the 3.9 GPA.

Tomorrow, Christmas Day, I will be leaving lovely, self-centered Los Angeles to check out some lovely, no-longer-inhabited Native American ruins in Arizona and New Mexico. I'll also be stopping off and seeing some old friends in Santa Fe, and possibly other friends in Arizona if they ever tell me where they live. I chose to leave on Christmas Day because (1) I have nothing better to do on that day anyway since I am Jewish and everything is closed, and (2) er, well, there is no number (2). That's pretty much it. I'll arrive in Flagstaff tomorrow evening and check out "Montezuma's Castle" which is evidently one of the best places to see for this kind of thing. After Santa Fe, I'll swing back around and check out something called Canyon de Chelly (pronounced shay) which is supposed to be remarkable.

Anyway, if you are one of the two people still reading this (I think I lost a reader from the time I composed this message) please stay in touch either via email or posting on this site.

Merry ChristmaKwaanzikah!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hold on... hold on... I'm still trying to come up with an appropriate comment regarding "Montezuma's Castle" and "best places to see for this kind of thing."

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home